Designed to provide a highly flexible analytical solution adaptable to many applications, the SpectraExact (2500) range delivers a winning combination of proven performance and flexible operation in a resilient and reliable design.
The SpectraExact adapts to your process effortlessly to deliver a real-time online monitoring solution capable of single and multi-component analysis. Field mounting capabilities enables flexible use in the harshest process conditions.
The SpectraExact delivers affordability to match its flexibility; it uses an intelligent design that incorporates state-of-the-art non-depleting sensing technologies to help to extend maintenance intervals and dramatically reduce ongoing costs.
- On line, real time analysis.
- Highly reliable, accurate and stable
- Multi or single component gas analysis
- Modbus RTU/Modbus TCP (Ethernet) options
- Ideal for diverse gas sample types (0-180°C / 32-356°F and 0-150 psig/0-10 barg/0-1000kPag
- Separate cell allows simple cleaning and servicing
- Field proven technologies
- Suitable for mounting in hazardous area locations
- IECEx and North American hazardous area approvals
- Water in EDC/solvents
- Fluid catalytic cracking unit
- Ethylene production
- Coal gasification
- TDI production
- Chlorine production